Farewell to year 2005 and welcome year 2006. What made me in 2005 and what’s next in 2006 for sports/leisure/outdoor activities?
Highlight in 2005
There were a number of ‘My 1st’ in year 2005.
- Apr, My 1st blog, the Blueameba
- Apr, My 1st solo backpacking to Thailand (Koh Phangan & Koh Samui)
- Sept, My 1st long distance cycling trip, the Interstate 2005 (Kuantan – Batu Rakit)
- Sept, My 1st mountain climbing, 2D1N in Gunung Rajah
- Nov, My 1st road running medal, the IOI Community Run (5.5km)
- Dec, My 1st full marathon (42.192km) in Singapore
- Dec, My 1st Yoga session
I like this theme, ‘No Challenge No Life’, it will be my slogan for year 2006 :)
What’s Next in 2006
- Aim for performance in the next Marathon
- Take part in Triathlon
- Take up the Horse Riding course
- Climb G7
- Cross country cycling trip
- Backpack further from Thailand
There are a lot more in my mind, e.g. Aikido, diving and charity, but due to time, money and unexpected constraints, I might not be able to achieve all of them at the end of the year of 2006.
Anyway they serve as my basic goals, and I’ll just keep going with force and determination, follow what my vision tells, and believe in myself :)
Do hope we inspire each other and cheer up each other along the year of 2006. Your wish list of 2006 is most welcome in my blog, I believe sharing your joy and the force is the most wonderful thing to be done.